Erica is Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms. She evaluates emerging social, technological, economic, political, demographic and environmental trends – and identifies the strategic implications (the “So what?”) of those trends for several of the most influential Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and public sector clients. Erica’s ability to connect-the-dots, spot patterns, think critically and analytically, and translate that into actionable strategies is what has made her an invaluable asset to clients.
Erica frequently speaks to a wide range of global audiences about trends that are shaping the landscape today. She has also authored numerous articles and industry white papers on cutting-edge, future-focused topics. Erica is recognized in the industry as having a unique, innovative and fresh perspective.
Most of the trends she highlights fall within six main categories:
- Social trends
- Technological trends
- Economic trends
- Political trends
- Demographic trends
- Environmental trends
- Get people thinking in completely new ways;
- Identify trends that have a direct impact on your business;
- See how emerging issues affect your business; and
- Put change in context so that you can better deal with it – and profit from it.
Keynotes, Speeches & Presentations:
Savannah, GA (May 2018)
Media City Bergen
Bergen, Norway (June 2018)
Keynotes Include (Among Others):
- Retail & Grocery Summit (Istanbul, Turkey)
- AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference & Exposition
- The Women’s Entrepreneur Festival (2 Consecutive Years)
- Women’s Foodservice Forum’s Annual Conference
- Vistage Executive Summit
- Media Insights & Engagement Conference
- FUSE Design Conference
- The Foresight & Trends Conference
- E2Open Leadership Forum
- Central Coast Economic Forum
- Ascendant Compliance Management Conference
- Pacific Oil Conference
- Calero Conference
- EY Strategic Growth Forum
- Bahamas Economic Outlook
- Cayman Economic Outlook
- Navigant Annual Leadership Conference
- Alvarez & Marsal’s Leadership Development Conference
- Turkey Future Day (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Innovation Day Conference (Warsaw, Poland)
- The Retail Law Conference
- Food Shippers of America: Transportation & Logistics Conference
- CTAM Think Conference
- The Internet Conference (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Human x Design Conference
- Bemis Associates, Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- LocWorld Conference
- United Data Technologies
- Produce for Better Health Foundation Conference
Speeches & Presentations Include (Among Others):
- World Future Society Conference (9 Consecutive Years)
- The Foresight & Trends Conference
- The Global Wellness Summit (2 Consecutive Years)
- Luxury Marketing Council
- Fashion Group International
- The Retail Marketing Society
- INPACT Americas
- Ball Brothers Foundation
- South Carolina Society of CPAs
- CDK Global
- North Carolina City & County Managers Association
- The Association for Talent Development
- GE Aviation
- BNP Paribas
- Ketchum Inc.
- The 4A’s
- The Netherlands Consulate General
In addition to this are Erica’s numerous client engagements and panel discussions, as well as moderation and facilitation at industry events and conferences.
Director, Corporate Communications & Integrated Marketing, Navigant
[Erica’s] talk was a hit. It really had our attendees thinking about the many possibilities ahead, and the talk sent them off to their professional development sessions with “eyes wide open”. [She] had a great command of the content and the research-based information earned our audience’s respect and attention right from the start. It worked out splendidly!
President, Manning & Associates
Erica came beautifully prepared and discussed the importance of examining topics from a fresh and innovative perspective. She was creative, articulate, astute and was able to give the students examples that they could readily relate to. I would definitely use Erica again.
Coordinator of Member Services, INPACT Americas (Int’l Alliance of Professional Accountants)
[Erica’s] lively, engaging delivery was a great way to energize our first session.
New & Emerging Trends
We develop 24 new trend-based themes for our retainer clients every year. These themes are very specific, targeted and interesting.
The 10 Growth Areas of The Metaspace Economy
This lecture builds upon the idea that we are currently undergoing a fundamental transformation and restructuring of the global economy. We outline the 10 growth areas of The Metaspace Economy, and what those mean for client businesses or lecture audiences.
The techniques that help you think about the future differently. This instructs audiences to permanently change their way of thinking about future trends and how best to develop actionable strategies to capitalize on those trends. This lecture includes real-world, practical examples of each of the thinking technologies.